Titled “Digital Credentials: From Theory to Reality”, the first ICoBC symposium took place on Nov 30, 2021 in Berlin, right before OEB.
- Abtar Kaur, Innovative Digital Learning at Asia Pacific University, Malaysia
- Adrian Portugall, Director Business Development EMEA & LATAM at LinkedIn, Germany
- Doug Belshaw, Founding Member at We are Open Co-op, UK
- Elena Dumitrascu, Co-Founder at Credivera, Canada
- Hakan Yildiz, Consortial Partner at IDunion, Germany
- Jan Renz, Project Lead at Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany
- Kerri Lemoie, Director, Digital Credentials Research & Innovation at Concentric Sky, USA
- Nick Lambert, CEO at Dock, UK
- Klemens Riegler, Managing Director at Bildungsplattform der WKÖ GmbH, Austria
- Phillip Long, LER Network Facilitator at US Chamber of Commerce Foundation, USA
- Sheila Jahannathan, Global Head Digital Learning & Capacity Building at World Bank, USA
- Sue Martin, Global Head Personnel Certification at TÜV Rheinland, Germany
In rotating workshops, 6 topics were discussed and compiled, to reach a holistic understanding of how a successful ecosystem of digital badges and credentials could look like, what is missing, and what steps are needed.
You can find the results of the workshops in this Miro board.
Also find videos and further materials on our Youtube Channel.