Working Groups are a great way for our network to get together and discuss topics of common interest. Please find below a list of our currently active Working Groups.
If you like to launch a new Working Group, please follow these steps:
- Send an email to Jean-Baptiste Milon and explain your request briefly.
- If your Working Group idea is in line with the overall ICoBC strategy, Jean-Baptiste will send you a form to officially apply for launching a new Working Group.
- Once you have submitted the form, the Executive Board will decide about the launch of your Working Group.
- In case of approval, the Secretariat will reach out to you with details to edit your webpage as well as registration details for your regular webmeetings.
- Our Working Group facilitator Elena Dumitrascu will regularly reach out to you in order to see what ongoing support you might need.
We look forward to seeing you soon in one of our Working Groups.